Homeowner’s insurance provides financial protection against MANY disasters from tornados to wind damage. A comprehensive policy insures that you protect the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowner’s insurance is a PACKAGE policy. This simply means that it will provide coverage for both damage to your property and your liability for any injuries and or property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets, such as a dog getting out and biting a neighbor. Damage caused by most disasters are covered, HOWEVER there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes, and POOR maintenance. You will want to buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage, in which can be accomplished with Robust Financial!
Why do you need homeowner’s insurance?
It is really all about PROTECTING yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That is important because CHANCES are your home is likely one of your largest investments in the event:
- Your home was DESTROYED by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you will need money to repair or replace it.
- A guest in your home is INJURED, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- You are a victim of theft and vandalism, home insurance can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- You are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance. If this coverage is not in place, then usually the insurance is quiet expensive from lender. Additional cost can be avoided with Robust Financial’s great insurance rates!
It is important to know that homeowner’s insurance is DESIGNED to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance.
Ask a Robust Financial agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to go over your policy so you know exactly what's included or not.
Things to consider and questions to ask your ROBUST Financial agent….
- Q. How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your representative to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Q. Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims FAIRLY and promptly?
- Q. What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
Please don’t hesitate and leave anything to chance. Call one of our call center agents or sit down with one of our agency division partners to discuss BEST options available!
You can also get a quote now for the best rates available on home insurance NOW!