Business Insurance

As a business owner, there are a NUMBER of exposures that could potentially have a negative impact on your company if you don’t have adequate PROTECTION. From accidents to lawsuits, Robust Financial offers specialized protection that will cover these types of business occurrences. Whether you need to buy a commercial auto insurance policy or general liability coverage, one of our licensed knowledgeable agents will work with you to find the best solution to SAFEGUARD your business and provide the most competitive rates available with A rated companies that we offer.

Robust Financial understands that most business will need basic insurance to start out, such as:

General Liability-
UNFORTUNATELY for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing FINANCIAL protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage. General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.

Broad Range of General Liability Protection at the Best Price!

Bodily Injury Coverage - including the cost of CARE, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury.

Property Damage Coverage - for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property

Products-Completed Operations- PROVIDES liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided

Products Liability- is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents

Contractual Liability- extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts

Professional Liability - Do you give professional advice or provide a professional service, such as real estate, medical recommendations, or financial ADVICE? If so, you should probably carry professional liability insurance.
-Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for SPECIFIC business types.

Commercial Auto Insurance

If you use vehicles for work, you'll need commercial auto insurance to be FULLY covered. Personal policies don't usually cover work-related incidents. Get a quote today to save up to 35% on business auto insurance with an additional 5% for bundling a General Liability policy!

Worker’s Compensation

Worker’s Compensation laws were created to ensure that employees who are injured on the job are provided with fixed monetary awards. This ELIMINATES the need for litigation and creates an easier process for the employee. It also helps control the financial risks for employers since many states limit the amount an injured employee can recover from an employer.

Worker’s Compensation Insurance is designed to help companies pay these benefits. As a protection for EMPLOYEES, most states require that employers carry some form of Worker’s Compensation Insurance. Workers Compensation Insurance is not health insurance. Worker’s Compensation is designed specifically for injuries sustained on the job.

In most states, if you have employees, you are required to carry Worker's Compensation coverage. Even in non-mandatory states, it can be a very good idea, particularly if you have many employees, or if they are engaged in hazardous activities.

Do I need Worker’s Compensation Insurance?

Employers have a legal RESPONSIBILITY to their employees to make the workplace safe. However, accidents happen even when every reasonable safety measure has been taken.

To protect employers from lawsuits resulting from workplace accidents and to provide medical care and compensation for lost income to employees hurt in workplace accidents, in almost every state, businesses are required to buy workers compensation insurance. Workers compensation insurance COVERS workers injured on the job, whether they're hurt on the workplace premises or elsewhere, or in auto accidents while on business. It also covers work-related illnesses.

Worker’s compensation provides PAYMENTS to injured workers, without regard to who was at fault in the accident, for time lost from work and for medical and rehabilitation services. It also provides death benefits to surviving spouses and DEPENDENTS.

Each state has different LAWS governing the amount and duration of lost income benefits, the provision of medical and rehabilitation services and how the system is administered. For example, in most states there are regulations that cover whether the worker or employer can choose the doctor who treats the injuries and how disputes about benefits are resolved.

Worker’s compensation insurance MUST be bought as a separate policy. Although in-home business and business owners policies (BOPs) are sold as package policies, they don't include coverage for workers' injuries.

Robust Financial offers plans for virtually EVERY classification of employers/companies for Worker’s Compensation coverage. We make the process seamless to get the maximum coverage at the most AFFORDABLE rate!

Contact Us Today for a rate that will make you fall out of your chair! Obviously, you will definitely need coverage then! We look forward to going to work for you!

©2017 Robust Financial & Insurance Services Services All Right Reserved.